Re: why administrator refuse to give permission on PLUSTRACE

From: Hasta <hasta_l3_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 17:07:53 +0100

In article <1194099250.480387_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com>, damorgan_at_psoug.org says...
> > --- Raoul
>
> You failed. <g>

Daniel Daniel Daniel...

I didnt even read closely the code - it's obviously not of production quality.

I used it to illustrate the main issue.
But apparently you too failed to read it <g>

> The only part of the spec it does not meet is speed.
> It takes too long to complete.

"Too long" or "fast enough" is not an testable specification, Daniel.

I am not trying to escape the problem. I am trying to show you that one should first be sure to solve the real problem, and be sure to know what's the target to meet.

Anything else would be hacking - and nobody wants hackers in production, isn't-it ? ;-) Received on Sat Nov 03 2007 - 11:07:53 CDT