Oracle on RH5

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:01:33 GMT

I know Oracle is ceritifed on RH5 now (10gR2).

Does anyone know of any good reason to go to RH5? It seems RH5 is not really that well supported by many vendors yet.

These systems (2 dell 2950's) will be running RAC and will be attached to either NetApp or EMC Clariion.

Thanks
We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR1/2 on RH4/RH3 and Solaris 10 (Sparc) remove NSPAM to email Received on Fri Nov 02 2007 - 12:01:33 CDT