Re: Select statement tuning - help required

From: barraboombarrabin <barraboombarrabing_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:30:41 -0700

Can't be done locally at present, but I will try running the query in the remote DB itself and see if I get a better response time. If I do I could give it a shot.

I always felt that since all the tables were in the same remote database the whole query would be executed in the remote database as the remote database would be the driving site. Received on Thu Nov 01 2007 - 12:30:41 CDT