Re: Why Oracle creates two shared memory segments instead of one?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 1 Nov 2007 00:57:37 -0700

On Oct 31, 12:54 pm, atulle..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> Please visit my site
>
> www.oracle10gtraining.blogspot.com

Well, I visited it, and feel my time was wasted. All I saw was some poorly written generalities and google ads. Nothing having to do with this thread, so I must conclude you are trying to make money from the ads, a commercial endeavor precluded by the charter of this group. Note that moneygrubbing isn't the primary determinant of spam, but it does put a post clearly into spam territory.

That is why this group frowns on posts such as yours, considering them spam, and considering you a spammer. Please people, don't post stuff like this. It refelcts poorly on you. If you must post, put your blog link in your .sig, and post something relevant to the discussion. People might complain about that anyways, but it's ok. See http://www.dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm#subj17

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wuerg/vomit-smiley-020.gif