OUI exits trying to install 10g

From: Arch <send.no_at_spam.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:45:44 GMT

I'm trying to install 10g (10.1.0.2) on Windows Server 2003. The OUI starts, does the requirements checks, all of which pass, then exits. I can see that it unzips files into the temp directory, but never brings up the first dialog. There is no error message on the screen or in the log file.

How can I go about figuring out what the problem is?

Thanks for any advice. Received on Mon Oct 29 2007 - 23:45:44 CDT