Re: why administrator refuse to give permission on PLUSTRACE

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:43:42 -0700

hpuxrac wrote:

> On the other hand people learn a lot researching things on asktom ....
> that's always a good thing.

I agree.

> Personally I don't find a need to use autotrace. Better tools and
> other options.

So lets see what Tom says:
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/asktom/f?p=100:11:0::::P11_QUESTION_ID:111012348061 "I myself find it much easier to use autotrace in sqlplus."

Seems like reasonable people have divergent opinions on the subject.

I too find it much easier to use autotrace in sqlplus.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington