Re: Help please

From: Tony_Miller <NoWayToday_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:05:54 -0500

I would second this idea.. APEX or application express is a VERY powerful, and will allow you to build a VERY nice set of reports via the browser that can be sent to Excel or even PDF files, and the it is FREE!!! If you want to do fancier reports, you can get BI Publisher setup with it and create reports that dump to MS Word..

And if you wait until version 4.0 comes (some time next year) the report capabilities will be increasing dramatically!