Strange applicaton problem of :Rebuild of indices

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:15:13 -0700

Hi,

We have a strange problem. From the front end a load of data is done into several tables (including one that has a blob in it). Now after this load is done several times , rebuild of indices of these tables must be done else the process hangs...this situation occurs in only in schema, but not in any other schemas that identical...can you plesase guide in this regard as to how I should approach the problem...being a dba I have access only to backend not the front end.

Thanks,
Nirav Received on Sat Oct 27 2007 - 14:15:13 CDT