Microsoft Loopback adapter problem with Oracle 11G

From: augie <rogerwhamilton_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:38:20 -0000

This is for a home PC. I have Microsoft Loopback adapter installed for use with Oracle 11G for Windows but it block my internet connection. I have IP address 10.10.10.. etc and the subnet mask 255 etc. and the host file all of that done correctly. It works fine but there is no Internet connection. I have to disable Loopback and then reboot computer to restore Internet connection. The DSL is dynamic DHCP Would it help if I had the loopback get its IP address automatically instead of fixed?

   thanks. Received on Sat Oct 27 2007 - 10:38:20 CDT