Re: median problems

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:06:01 -0700

On Oct 26, 10:03 pm, DJH <NOS..._at_NOSPAM.COM> wrote:
> Ed Prochak wrote:
>
> > What have you tried?
>
> > I'll give you a BIG hint, try to write the SQL from the last
> > requirement first.
> > (i.e. how do you select the scores without getting the oldest test
> > score?)
>
> > Post what you tried. We aren't going to write it for you, but we will
> > help you improve what you try.
> > Ed
>
> C*rist, How about just giving me the answer. I am not a student. I am
> have just chosen the wrong example. I am pressed for time. I am looking
> for a solution. Any one else.. any help appreciated.
>
> THanks

Such a retort is not likely to win you any friends here. I have a solution based up on the data you presented, however I hesitate to present it given the tone of your last post. How about showing US what you've tried to solve this problem?

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sat Oct 27 2007 - 09:06:01 CDT