Re: Find a partner to start a tech enterprise

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:12:29 -0700

On Oct 25, 8:12 pm, witkey..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> If you're willing to be my partner, You can reach me via
> witkey.tu[at]gmail.com.

Witless:

Do not advertise here. That is an inflexible trait we have here. There are other places where advertising is allowed. This is a worldwide group, so asking for people in China just makes you look stupid.

You might check the terms of service of your gmail account while you are at it.

Please delete your posts.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.