Re: HI friends

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:14:59 -0700

On Oct 24, 4:21 am, gazzag <gar..._at_jamms.org> wrote:
> On 24 Oct, 06:22, sybra..._at_hccnet.nl wrote:
>

> > Just visit the forums hosted by Oracle, and you will see many posts
> > starting with 'Urgent: ' , requesting people to do the OPs work for
> > free.
> > Then notice the location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, New
> > Delhi.
>
> > --
> > Sybrand Bakker
> > Senior Oracle DBA
>
> Perhaps if the likes of Oracle, HP, Mircrosoft et al dealt with more
> reputable off-shoring companies who didn't employ cheap, poorly-
> trained labour in unreasonable working conditions this wouldn't be
> such an issue, eh?

I'm not sure *any* off-shoring companies have practices other than employing cheap, poorly-trained labor. At least that's the word I got from the 401b's from India that I used to work with. Their opinion of the business practices and quality of work by those companies was pretty low. Received on Thu Oct 25 2007 - 08:14:59 CDT