Re: Sql Query Help -- Aggregating Rows

From: <linux.hacker_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:49:07 -0700

Thanks, I'll check out pivoting. I got something that works using a couple outer joins and subqueries, but its ugly and it takes WAAAAY too long to run. I figured there had to be a better way. If I do find something, I'll try to remember to post back so the archive is more useful Received on Wed Oct 24 2007 - 15:49:07 CDT