Re: Inserting CLOB into LONG column

From: jimmy.brock <jimmybrock_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:30:54 -0000

Sybrand,

I like #1 best. But I don't think management would go for it. The reporting tool we are using is SQR, which has an issue with CLOB data types. Ironically, SQR is owned by PeopleSoft - which means SQR is an Oracle company.

Thanks - appending data into the LONG column seems like the best solution. I really don't want to use Java to fix this issue. Received on Wed Oct 24 2007 - 14:30:54 CDT