ORA-00980, but object exists!

From: <lord.zoltar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:15:03 -0000

Hi,
I have a sequence and a table in a database that I am trying to access via a WebSphere application, but I get an ORA-00980 error. I CAN access these same objects with SQLDeveloper. I use the same database, username and password for both the web application and for SQLDeveloper, but I do not understand why I cannot access these objects from the application. Any suggestions? Thanks! Received on Wed Oct 24 2007 - 10:15:03 CDT