Re: Oracle 10g database control export/import questions

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 03:08:05 -0700

On Oct 23, 4:28 am, okys <elmas..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Before import operation you must create new database(using dbca or db
> creation scripts).exported file can only import in an existing
> database.

Yes, I will create the database, question is how much database needs tto be created, For example fullimport can create tablespaces etc. question is will it bring all database objects created by database control (emca or not). I know if one has jvm installed in database, import does not bring it, it has to be manually installed. Same way does database control need to be manually installed. Received on Tue Oct 23 2007 - 05:08:05 CDT