Need to change IP address of RAC on windows

From: <kulkarni.ninad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:07:38 -0000

I'm struck in this situation, We need to change IP address of Oracle 9i Rac. My system runs on windows 2003 EE. We are basically moving our data center to our new building and during the move IT has said that, the IP address of server will get changed since it will be in new subnet mask. So far, I haven't got any solid information about how to make this change. If somebody can explain me the steps of changing IP address of RAC then I'll really appreciate that person.

configuration:

Rac: 2 node A & B

OS: Windows 2003 EE

Ram: 6 GB.

Let me know if you need more information on this.

Thanks, Received on Mon Oct 22 2007 - 09:07:38 CDT