Re: delete database file on server -> sharing violation

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:28:21 -0700

Tony Rogerson wrote:

>> Given that this is Windows reboot the machine. Then delete the files.

> Totally clueless.

I don't see you offering a solution to the original poster.

Go ahead ... here's your chance ... if you don't like my answer then by all means tell everyone, including the person asking for help how to solve the problem.

I've never seen a Windows problem yet solved by cross-posting to an irrelevant usenet group followed up with an insult.

If you have a solution ... why are you incapable of posting it?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington