drop tablespace

From: Barry Bulsara <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 07:06:29 -0700

10.2 RHEL Hi, could someone point me in the right direction for finding out all tablespaces being used for a given user.

When our DB was created, someone just assigned users to default users tablespace and it got very very large. We have manually reassigned tablespaces for all users now and want to drop the default users tablespace. Before we do this, we want to check that this is not the default tablespace for any users.

Thank you
Barry. Received on Mon Oct 15 2007 - 09:06:29 CDT