Re: 10.2.0.3 patch upgrade for AIX5L

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 03:19:05 -0700

On Oct 11, 2:26 am, Laurenz Albe <inv..._at_spam.to.invalid> wrote:
> Mladen Gogala <mgog..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Noons, my company doesn't use AIX, which makes me uniquely qualified
> > for dispensing advice about AIX. That being the case, I'd like to
> > bring bug# 6311477 to your attention. Also, you should probably download
> > and install the latest version of opatch, from the bug 4898608. It's
> > generic, plug-in replacement for Opatch.
>
> *If* it is the problem I mentioned, it is not caused by opatch, but
> by the JDK. Using a different opatch didn't help me.

Thanks for that, guys.
And Laurenz: I *did* like your subtlety of *ever* encountering a bug.
LOL! Good one!

I'll give many of these a try next week, too busy right now finishing off the yearly DR exercise.

Will report back on any findings. There are two patches that I need to apply, they are mandatorty for Peoplesoft on 10.2.0.3... Received on Thu Oct 11 2007 - 05:19:05 CDT