Optimize Query

From: valigula <valigula_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 07:28:53 -0000

Hi All,
I have a question,

I have a Stored Procedure in Oracle 9i, is being call from an ASPX application.
 When execute from Toad F9 (on toad 8.6, "Execute as Sql" ) the query takes a few minutes but when i call the "Execute immediate" from the ASPX application it gives me Time Out.

My question: what are the differences between those two executions??, Has anyone found a similar problem??

thansks ..

A. Received on Mon Oct 08 2007 - 02:28:53 CDT