Re: recent drivel posted by Tony Rogerson on his blog

From: Ruud de Koter <nobody_at_internet.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:14:03 +0200

Shakespeare wrote:
> <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl> schreef in bericht

>> Please look at
>> http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson/archive/2007/08/23/oracle-documentation-you-think-we-have-it-bad.aspx
>>

>> HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE http://tahiti.oracle.com
>>
>> What a yoke Mr. Rogerson is, self-appointed 'expert'!
>>
>> --
>> Sybrand Bakker
>> Senior Oracle DBA

> I remember a short while ago, someone commented on DA's blog about not
> having the possibility to post comments there. As far as I can see, mr.
> Rogerson has a comment link. So please go fight your wars over there.
>
> Shakespeare

I wholeheartedly agree. If I want rudeness and insinuations there 's lots of fora I can visit. I don't, and if I ever do, I quickly realize that 's a mistake. Guess why?

Please don't make this newsgroup another forum I 'd rather not visit. There 's too much good stuff here.

Thanks in advance,

Ruud de Koter Received on Sun Sep 30 2007 - 07:14:03 CDT