Re: recent drivel posted by Tony Rogerson on his blog

From: Jerome Vitalis <vitalismanN05P4M_at_gmail.com.invalid>
Date: 30 Sep 2007 11:27:03 GMT

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 02:50:14 -0700, Barry Bulsara wrote:

> it is
> difficult to get relevant hits on tahiti or docs and the search hit
> ranking is often just plain weird.

Could you please post an example?
I have never experienced such difficulties IIRC. And I appreciate the way we can search all Oracle versions in one go, with results sorted by version.

> Where Oracle is deficient in its documentation is that it lacks the
> ability to add "Community Content" to the primary documentation, to
> extend, further explain, or correct issues that may have been
> overlooked.

At least you have the possibility to comment on the documentation pages now with 11g. Received on Sun Sep 30 2007 - 06:27:03 CDT