Re: recent drivel posted by Tony Rogerson on his blog

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 10:17:24 +0200

<sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:6obuf3pljqn6v5ma6gkfhc7qlg9n1b6l6p_at_4ax.com...
> Please look at
> http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson/archive/2007/08/23/oracle-documentation-you-think-we-have-it-bad.aspx
>

> HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE http://tahiti.oracle.com
>
> What a yoke Mr. Rogerson is, self-appointed 'expert'!
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

I remember a short while ago, someone commented on DA's blog about not having the possibility to post comments there. As far as I can see, mr. Rogerson has a comment link. So please go fight your wars over there.

Shakespeare Received on Sun Sep 30 2007 - 03:17:24 CDT