Re: Will this configuration for RAC work properly?

From: Jerome Vitalis <vitalis..._at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Sep 2007 11:49:42 GMT

charlie cs wrote:

> Dear Group,

> We are trying to setup a RAC environment in our shop. One proposal is like
> this:

> We have node A1, A2, B1, B2, and san box S1,S2

> A1,A2, S1 is on primary site, B1,B2,S2 is on disaster recovery site,

> A1,A2 is connecting to S1, B1,B2 is connecting to S2, we will connect
> A1,A2,B1,B2 through fiber glass chennel and S1,S2 are synchronized. In this
> way, we can put A1,A2,B1,B2 all in service, because S1,S2 holds same
> datebase(two databases but synchornized)

> Any comments?

> Thanks for your help.

Hi,

If you want some useful comments from us, I advise you to give much more details about your technical configuration. To begin with, what technologies are hidden behind the "connections" and "synchronizations" in your text. And which Oracle versions you will use.

échangez opinions et commentaires dans les forums de discussion. http://www.usenetgratuit.com/ Received on Fri Sep 28 2007 - 06:49:42 CDT