Will this configuration for RAC work properly?

From: charlie cs <charliecs(nospam)_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:35:06 GMT

Dear Group,

We are trying to setup a RAC environment in our shop. One proposal is like this:

We have node A1, A2, B1, B2, and san box S1,S2

A1,A2, S1 is on primary site, B1,B2,S2 is on disaster recovery site,

A1,A2 is connecting to S1, B1,B2 is connecting to S2, we will connect A1,A2,B1,B2 through fiber glass chennel and S1,S2 are synchronized. In this way, we can put A1,A2,B1,B2 all in service, because S1,S2 holds same datebase(two databases but synchornized)

Any comments?

Thanks for your help. Received on Fri Sep 28 2007 - 06:35:06 CDT