Problem with COMMENT ON ... comments after reimport on the wrong colulmn

From: Alexander Peters <apeters_at_ap-data.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:13:16 +0200

Hello!
I've got a Problem with COMMENT ON TABLE and COMMENT ON COLUMN. I exported and imported a User scheme and now i have some comments on the wrong column. It seems, that this Problem happens only on tables where columns from datatype long varchar and long binary. Is there a way to protect my comments for this issue?

Example of my Problem:

Comments bevor Exp/Imp

TableA.ColumnA		CommentA
TableA.ColumnB		CommentB
TableA.ColumnC		CommentC
TableA.ColumnD		CommentD

After reimport with Imp
TableA.ColumnA		CommentA
TableA.ColumnB		CommentC
TableA.ColumnC		CommentB
TableA.ColumnD		CommentD

I use Oracle 9.2 Ent. on Windows

regards
A. Peters Received on Fri Sep 28 2007 - 02:13:16 CDT