Re: 11g exam cram at OOW ... does oracle supply materials as with the regular New Features course?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:13:37 -0700

On Sep 27, 8:39 am, hpuxrac <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> If you are attending OOW 2007 ( and why not ? ) and are already an OCP
> ( let's not get started on that discussion please ) then you have the
> ability to ( attempt to ) register for the "FREE OCP Oracle Database
> 11g New Features for Administrators Exam Cram Session".
>
> After you leave the room sunday what do you leave with?
>
> Does Oracle University supply the regular materials that one would get
> from attending a ( paid ) 11g New Features for Admin class? If not
> that then ... ?

The 10g one a couple of years ago gave out the regular materials I believe. Being too cheap to pay for full on classes, I'm not real sure, but they looked typical, still sitting in my things-to-do pile. No idea if that applies to 2007. Most everything was covered over and over during the regular sessions at one point or another, but to me it seemed worth it to do the cram. I didn't take the exam, too much new stuff, kinda sorry now I didn't just get it over with.

FWIW. jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Those darn hackers!  http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=542