Re: new statspack install seems to hang

From: eAddict <eAddict_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:58:54 -0000

> As a first step run utlrp.sql while connected as sysdba.
> If that does not fix it, list the objects (non-user) which
> are marked invalid.

I tried running it but it seemed to hang. So I did this:

SQL> Select 'alter package '||object_name||' compile body;'   2 From user_objects
  3 where status <> 'VALID'
  4 And object_type = 'PACKAGE BODY';

'ALTERPACKAGE'||OBJECT_NAME||'COMPILEBODY;'

alter package DBMS_UTILITY compile body;

I then tried to run the line that came up and it hung as well. So... Received on Wed Sep 26 2007 - 15:58:54 CDT