Moving Oracle

From: DJH <NOSPAM_at_NOSPAM.COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:44:28 -0400

I tarred and moved the entire u01 oracle directory to another machine.

Oracle server work fine on the new server. The Enterprise Manager and iSqlplus doesn't seem to start.

Are there files in other directories that I may need to move? I already covered /etc/oratab.

I am using Linux and Oracle 10gR2.

Thanks Received on Sun Sep 23 2007 - 12:44:28 CDT