SYSAUX tablespace

From: Ravi via DBMonster.com <u36659_at_uwe>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 05:09:50 GMT

Hi,

The sysaux tablespace is growing pretty faster than other tables in my DB. I'm using 10g RAC.
Obviously all db related and grid agents details get stored there. Is this is the usual character of this tablespace.

Already this tablespace has allocated with 9 datafiles still its 91% occupied. By increasing the space with adding datafiles also increasing the maintenace part.

Is there any recommendations to handle this.

Thank You.