Re: severely disappointed in Oracle Support

From: Jan Krueger <jk_at_stud.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:50:01 +0200

hpuxrac wrote:
> On Sep 18, 3:37 pm, Ben <bal..._at_comcast.net> wrote:

>> Seems like it's getting harder and harder to get anyone in metalink
>> that can actually help.

> Unfortunately I don't think you will get many people who don't agree
> with you.

That's true, you are not alone. My personal favorite is, when I open a SR after I researched in metalink, built a testcase, uploaded everything and documented well in the opening of the SR and the first suggestion of the supporter is to read a metalink note, of which I already documented it didn't work.

Or the supporter asks something where the answer is one page above in the SR. Great show.

You need to escalate every bad service from oracle support, otherwise they will tell you sometime, "we never heard any complains from your side, so our support must be perfect".

Jan Received on Wed Sep 19 2007 - 13:50:01 CDT