Re: severely disappointed in Oracle Support

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:04:28 +0200

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:35:50 -0700, epokopac_at_excite.com wrote:

>"You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Incorrect. No one pays peanuts (we have some very angry customers who think Oracle rips them off) but we get the monkeys. In a previous millenium you could address someone by phone in your language, and you actually got someone who knew everything about Oracle, instead of the current monkeys, who only know how to search Metalink.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA