Re: Latest spamware here!!!!!

From: Peter 'Shaggy' Haywood <phaywood_at_alphalink.com.au.NO.SPAM>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:14:49 +1000

Groovy hepcat DA Morgan was jivin' in comp.lang.c on Sun, 16 Sep 2007 5:59 am. It's a cool scene! Dig it.

> freespamwareweb666_at_gmail.com wrote:

>> http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/

> Thank you you pathetic spammer. I don't know what we would do if
> it weren't for self-serving spammers.

  You dope! You just reposted the spammer's URL and annoyed the other participants of not one but four newsgroups. I couldn't even see the original spam. I had it killfiled. Your post defeated the purpose.   Please, do *not* followup to spam or trolls. Just quietly file an abuse report. And if you absolutely *must* quote any of the original post, delete or mung the spam URL so as not to help the blithering moron who posted it in the first place.

--
                 Dig the sig!

----------- Peter 'Shaggy' Haywood ------------
              Ain't I'm a dawg!!