dedicated to mts

From: prunoki <hegyvari_at_ardents.hu>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:19:37 -0700

Hello,

An application uses package variables and the server is in dedicated server mode. What is going to happen to the package variables if I switch from dedicated to mts? Nothing? My intuition says that I would not be able to use package variables anymore but I could easily be wrong. If I can, where does Oracle store the variables?

Regards,

Krisztian Received on Tue Sep 18 2007 - 09:19:37 CDT