Re: SPAMMMMMM for Chicago, IL | 3 Months | Inclusive Rate

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:22:21 -0700

On Sep 17, 1:58 pm, "Global_Consulting_International Salt Lake City, UT" <andy.shar..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> David Fitzjarrell
>
> Thank you for your email.
>
> I apologize to the group if anyone felt I was spamming.
>
> I am sure there is no need for creating such a big fuss about it
>
> I have removed all my postings from this group exccept this reply...
>
> David, I am sure you can be more polite to people when you email
> them... just give it a try.

Actually, this happens enough here that he is not being impolite, but rather restrained, all things considered. See http://www.dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm . Some of the people in your field (technical recruitment) are just plain stupid when dealing with this group. So there is indeed a need to create a big fuss, as we are sure you did not follow the simple rules for posting to a newsgroup (ie, see what is allowed and customary), and there will many more to come.

But thanks for removing the posts and apologizing. These things _are_ noted, searchable, and kept for eternity. Some places keep the deleted posts, too.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"you join a company because of a story and you leave a company because