Re: 10g Data Guard Implmentation

From: Michael42 <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:29:54 -0700

Hello,

>> It's hard for me to believe that someone would say they have implemented Data Guard by the GUI...

I did not say that.

"I have implemented Data Guard in Oracle 9i."... "using the Grid Control and
corresponding Web GUI to implement Data Guard is not an option".

Sorry if my wording was not precise.

I always check the Oracle docs. I have found it can be very useful to ask others what there experiences are as the docs many times are not focused on particulars in ones environment.

I know this because I helped write the Oracle documention. ;-)

Thanks very much for your comments,

Michael Received on Sun Sep 16 2007 - 19:29:54 CDT