10g Data Guard Implmentation

From: Michael42 <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:19:54 -0700

Hello,

I have implemented Data Guard in Oracle 9i. I will need to migrate my databases to 10g. In this environment using the Grid Control and corresponding Web GUI to implement Data Guard is not an option. Other than Oracle's site, most docs on the web on Data Guard seem to be on Oracle 9i.

  1. Can I basically implement Data Guard in 10g as done in 9i?
  2. What are some essential differences when implementing 10g dataguard.

Thanks,

Michael Received on Sun Sep 16 2007 - 11:19:54 CDT