Re: How to solve probably a very simple DATE problem?

From: harry <a_at_abc.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:49:46 GMT

thanks for that, shows "+01:00" which I assume is because we're in BST?

does that mean though that the values held in DATE fields will be held as "00:00"?

this is the bit that's confusing me - are all oracle date/timestamp fields anywhere in the world held in the same way & just displayed differently depending your location?