Re: Cache Hit Ratio from system views

From: Bob Jones <email_at_me.not>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 01:03:19 GMT

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1189568481.463589_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com...
> Bob Jones wrote:
>
>> You still don't know what you are saying. That's not an advice. That's an
>> order. Stop talking out of your butt!
>
> Everybody in the usenet group is wrong even though many are member of
> the Oak Table and Oracle Aces and have posted links to case studies
> that prove their point.

Yep, everybody has made a point, right or wrong, except for you. All you have done is follow along mindlessly.

> You and you alone are correct based purely upon your say so. I am
> impressed. I tried to find your presentation at OpenWorld but couldn't
> find any by "anonymous."

"Anonymous" is better than "Morgan the Shennanigan".

> The last refuge of a scoundrel ... resort to obscenities. Ooooooh I
> am so impressed. I haven't heard these naughty words in years. If you
> can use four letter words you must be a real expert. ROFLOL!

I am just saying what other people do. I am surprised there are actually words too obscene for the master of BS. Received on Thu Sep 13 2007 - 20:03:19 CDT