collection types / expression list

From: <brenda.beltran_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:25:09 -0700

Hi guys!

I'll appreciate your help in the following case.

I get a varchar parameter, in my procedure, that stores several supplier's id (concatenated and separated by commas) which I want to use in my where clause as follows: WHERE supp_id IN('0852','0236','4520').

The idea is not to have to get a collection type as a parameter, preferably we want to be able to convert/cast the varchar in a collection list and then use this collection in my where clause.

Thinking about declaring a table type and then populate it, is this possible? If so, how do you populate a type table?

Thanks a lot! Received on Thu Sep 13 2007 - 15:25:09 CDT