dbms_errlog

From: zino <antony6670_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:53:42 -0700

I'm new to oracle, I installed oracle 10g version 2 and I'm the administrator on this box. I'm trying to execute the dbms_errlog.create_error_log command through SQL Plus but I keep getting the error message:

SP2-0734: unknown command beginning "dbms_errlo..." - rest of line ignored

what am I missing in order to use this package. thanks for help Received on Wed Sep 12 2007 - 10:53:42 CDT