oracle10g licensing

From: <rameshrajuv_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:08:21 -0700

Hi,

We have one application which has 2 users(A,B) created in our DB on solaris.
Now the query is mainly related to licensing. How will oracle10g considers these users? 1) will DB considers as single user logically while users A& B accessing simultaneously.
2) Each A & B will require lincense separately

If any one has inputs related to licensing of oracle also plz provide me. Received on Wed Sep 12 2007 - 03:08:21 CDT