Re: empth_clob() for CLOB column in INSERT necessary ?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:29:59 -0700

craig wrote:

>> Try it.

> gee thanks

It will take you less time to test it than you have already spent hoping someone will spoon feed you the answer. The way to improve you knowledge of Oracle is to try things and learn from the experience.

I know this isn't the answer you wanted ... but it is the best advice I can give. <g>

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington