Re: Cache Hit Ratio from system views

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:13:16 -0000

On Sep 6, 3:12 am, "Bob Jones" <em..._at_me.not> wrote:

> You are missing the point of this long thread. To avoid further branching
> out to different topics, I would recommend reading it.- Hide quoted text -

You are correct - I mistakenly believed you had some idea as to what your significant indicator might indicate and how you might use it. You clearly don't since you have never in fact disclosed either. It appears now that you wish to hijack the OP's query in order to wind people up. Ah well. It happens. Received on Sun Sep 09 2007 - 16:13:16 CDT