Business area problem

From: dboltz <dboltz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:42:40 -0700

I'm using Oracle Discoverer Administrator Edition 3.1.38

I'm a newbie and I created a business area for running reports. There was problem come up with the report and therefore I exported the business area and made some changes. The changes didn't work out so I thought I would delete the modified business area and import the backup. The problem comes in when I deleted the business area. I selected "Delete this Business Area" instead of " Delete this Business Area and its folders. Now when I import the backup area it renames the folders with a 1 suffix. Is there any way to get rid of the old folders so that all the naming is normal without the suffix?

Thanks,
Dave B. Received on Fri Sep 07 2007 - 10:42:40 CDT