Job: DBA, London, UK

From: <JimmyBenjamin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:27:03 -0000

Hi

Is there any body out there who has an interest in Open Source and MySQL?

If so - my mobile technology client are looking to hire such a person with mature DBA skills to work from their London (UK) HQ.

Please contact jimmy.benjamin_at_gmail.com or call me on 0044 7504 089 783.

All the best
Jimmy Received on Fri Sep 07 2007 - 10:27:03 CDT