Re: newbie, getting cost plan

From: <codefragment_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 07:58:45 -0700

One way I've seen is to get the address of the last statement issued using this:

select sql_text, address, FIRST_LOAD_TIME from v$sql order by FIRST_LOAD_TIME asc;

then with that address run a script on v$sql_plan to put the info in the plan_table. For ease when when testing stored procedures I put them in a file and just call @callsp, they don't appear in the v$sql view though? Anything I
can do with this? Looks like an easy way of getting the info I want

(script on http://www.oracleadvice.com/Tips/plantip.htm)

thanks for the replies Received on Fri Sep 07 2007 - 09:58:45 CDT