Re: PERFSTAT

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 07:24:08 -0700

On Sep 7, 3:01 am, Joseph <papers...._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> on my DB (ORACLE 9.2.0.8) PERFSTAT runs every 30 min.
>
> Can i set other intervals like every 1h or 2h?
>
> Many Thank's
> BR
> Joseph

In 9.2.0.8 these Statspack jobs are run (usually) by dbms_job, and changing the schedule isn't difficult. Connect as PERFSTAT then query the USER_JOBS view; you should see an entry running statspack.snap on a regular interval. Using the job number and the dbms_job.next_date procedure you can change the schedule on the existing job. Additionally you can schedule another job for the same procedure at a different interval (although I would think changing the current schedule would be the desired action).

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Sep 07 2007 - 09:24:08 CDT