Re: Multiple 10g instances (standard edition) one machine / resource allocation

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:04:00 -0700

Comments embedded.
On Sep 5, 11:26 am, "Shakespeare" <what..._at_xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Teaching on VM is ok, you can't expect all students to buy multiple servers.
> This does not mean one should use it as a production environment....

I agree.

> I'm glad you don't teach Life Saving ..... which is usally taught in unreal
> environments (we can't kill em all, can we?)

When is it NOT taught in 'unreal environments', presuming your intent is to illustrate that dying people aren't the learning tools for the class? Comparing RAC configuration to lifesaving is like comparing toast to waterfalls.

> Shakespeare
> (And I'm still glad you don't sell cars too ;-)))- Hide quoted text -

Personally I'd buy a car from Daniel.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Sep 05 2007 - 12:04:00 CDT